Saturday, April 25, 2015

C4K for April

I was assigned to comment on Kyah's blog for one of my last C4K. Kyah is a student in Mr. Webbauro's class in New Zealand. I left a comment on her blog post about the Weetbix Triathlon which Kyah and her classmates her apart of on the first of April. She included a great video in her post which showed the highlights from their participation in the triathlon. Kyah's blog was also very well organized and had a lot of information and resources. She also had a animated dog on her side bar that was very tempting to play with. In my comment, I told Kyah about the puppy I just brought home, and how much fun I have had taking care of him.
This is my comment to Kyah:

"Kyah,
Hello, my name is Corinne Shirley and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really like your blog! I enjoyed playing with your little virtual puppy, Baxter. I have a real puppy at home, and his name is Bailor. He looks a lot like Baxter. It looks like you and your classmates had a load of fun at the triathlon. Was it exhausting? Did you just run, or did you have to do other physical activities? I have been in a few Color Me Rad runs, but never a triathlon. I hope to participate in one some day. If you want to check out my blog you, you can just visit by clicking here. I loved your video! Keep posting and happy blogging. 

-Corinne Shirley" 


weet -bix2015 kyah jayden caro from Myles Webb on Vimeo.
This is the video Kyah shared of her participating in the triathlon.





For my final C4K, I was assigned to comment on Jinlay's blog in Mr. Gardner's class. Jinlay had an interesting blog post entitled "Lunch For My Teacher". This post was full of descriptive language and was also very fun and creative. Jinlay created a "recipe" of what would be a great lunch for her teacher. Instead of a lunch for her teacher, Jinlay made her teacher apart of the recipe...literally!
She received some comments from skeptical readers but I thought her post was entertaining.
In my comment I introduced myself, the class, and our school. I asked her how she came up with her lunch recipe and if maybe the teacher had given her too much homework and that's how he became apart of her revenge lunch. It was not to be taken seriously at all, I actually thought it was a creative way for her to use descriptive language and create her own recipe.

This was Jinlay's recipe:

"Salad: Seaweed with Saliva.
Soup: Gushed out Eyeballs soup With blood All over!!!.
Main Cours: A 10 Feet long Sandwich With Mr.Gardner’s Feet In It.
Drinks: A Blood Thirsty Drink With Mr.Gardner’s Eyeballs On The Side!!.
Dessert: A Jelly Mold Of Mr.Gardner’s Butt!!!!.
Funny Comment: WAIT A MINUTE HOW COULD MR.GARDNER EAT MY FOOD F HE’S ON MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!
#.#<OH NOO!)"
This was my comment to her silly recipe:
"Hello Jinlay, my name is Corinne Shirley and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I am here to leave a comment on your blog post. This sounds like an interesting lunch! How did you come up with this recipe? Did your teacher give you a lot of homework to make you mad so you made him apart of your lunch meal? This is such a great and funny post. You should check out my blog sometime: Corinne Shirley EDM310. Happy blogging! Keep up the good work." 
Lunch time is play time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment